- Ctrl+X cut
- Ctrl+C copy
- Ctrl+V paste
- Ctrl+Z undo
- Ctrl+Y redo
- Ctrl+S save
- Del removes current selection
- Ctrl+T for adding a single viewport tab
- Ctrl+Tab for switching between tabs
- F11 for switching between windowed and full screen modes
- Mouse + Right button for rotating the camera around the scene
- Mouse + Middle button for orbiting the camera around the scene
- W/S/A/D (or arrows) for moving the camera. Shift modifier for faster movement.
- Q/E for moving the camera up/down relative to the camera view
- F/G/H for translate, rotate and scale tools. Ctrl modifier for combining editor tools.
- J to disable selected tools.
- X to show/hide the grid
- T to switch between local/global transform modes
- L to enable/disable the lighting only mode
- C to enable/disable compositors